Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beautiful Houses of My Town

Where I come from there are mainly tract housing projects so everything looks boringly the same. When I moved up here I was shocked by the diversity and beauty and sheer age of the houses here. So, I went on a little photography excursion today and took pictures of all the beautiful houses in my town. I threw in a couple of the old sidewalks that are still brick.


 These first three are of the same house. It's so beautiful! There's even a huge pond with a waterfall in the backyard. The people who live here are old and rich, lol.

 I love the sidewalks here even if they are uneven.

 I don't know if you can see it, but this house has a stained-glass section on the front bottom window.

 I love the white and green wooden poles on this one.


The next three remind me of something out of Hansel & Gretel.




I just love the straight lines and neatness of this one.

There is an ornate diamond pattern on the windows in this one. Circa 1873

Some of these houses were built in the 1800's!

Notice anything funny about this picture?



This Cypress is a good example of all the lovely trees here.




I think this one is considered a "Bungalow." Not really old but still cute.

I love the siding on the roof on this one. It reminds me of dragon scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment